How & Where to Apply
- /How & Where to Apply
Whow to Apply
HOW TO APPLY :
- Prospective eligible beneficiaries should apply on prescribed form (available with the Channel Partners) to Dist. Office of Channel Partners where he/she normally resides.
- The applicant should clearly mention his/her felt needs and choice of vocation and training requirements, if any, in the application form.
- The applicant should fulfil eligibility criteria (should belong to Backward Class and have an annual family income upto Rs. 3.00 lakh)
- Submit documents as a proof of the same such as Caste and Income Certificate issued by Competent Authority like Tehsildar/Sub Divisional Magistrate/District Collector etc. Now self-certified annual family income certificate duly endorsed by gazetted officers of State Government and or Branch Manager of the Bank giving the loans are admissible.
WHERE TO APPLY :
- Eligible persons desirous of obtaining financial assistance under NBCFDC schemes should contact the Distt. Collector or Distt. Manager/Officer/Branch Manager of respective Channel Partners (CPs) in their respective States/Distt.
- Eligible persons desirous of obtaining financial assistance under NBCFDC schemes can apply online at registration portal on NBCFDC website. Requests received will be forwarded to concerned Channel Partners (SCAs/Banks) under intimation to the applicant.
- For more details please contact concerned Channel Partner (State Channelizing Agency/RRB/PSB)
Click here for list of State Channelizing Agencies
Click here for list of Partner Banks