Loan Scheme Description
- /Loan Scheme Description
(Micro Finance Scheme for women)
To provide Micro Finance to women entrepreneurs belonging to the target group.
a) Women belonging to Backward Classes, as notified by Central Government/State Governments from time to time.
b) Applicant’s annual family income should be less than Rs. 3.00 Lakh.
c) In a SHG 60% of members can be from Backward Classes and remaining 40% members may be from other weaker section like SC/Handicapped/Minorities etc.
1. Maximum loan limit per SHG : Rs.15.00 Lakh
2. Maximum loan limit per beneficiary : Rs.1,25,000/-
3. Maximum number of women in one SHG : 20
The scheme is to be implemented by Channel Partners in rural and urban areas by way of financing the women beneficiaries either directly or through Self-Help Groups (SHGs).
Pattern of Finance
- NBCFDC loan : 95%
- Channel Partner/Beneficiary contribution : 05%
Rate of Interest
- From NBCFDC to Channel Partner : 1% p.a.
- From Channel Partner to SHG/Beneficiary : 4% p.a.
Loan is to be repaid in quarterly instalments within 4 Years (including the moratorium period of six months on the recovery of principal).
For more information contact Toll Free No.18001023399